Anti-match-fixing policy template
Ensure that as a minimum a Relevant Person:
- must adhere to clause 4 a. below, and
- is required to cooperate with investigations.
- A Relevant Person to whom this policy applies must promptly notify the Chief Executive Officer if he or she:
- is interviewed as a suspect, charged, or arrested by police in respect of conduct that would amount to an allegation of Prohibited Conduct under this Policy
- is approached by another person to engage in conduct that is Prohibited Conduct
- knows or reasonably suspects that another person has engaged in conduct, or been approached to engage in conduct that is Prohibited Conduct
- has received, or is aware or reasonably suspects that another person has received, actual or implied threats of any nature in relation to past or proposed conduct that is Prohibited Conduct.
- If a Relevant Person wishes to report the Chief Executive Officer for involvement in conduct that is Prohibited Conduct under this Policy then the Relevant Person to which this section 4 applies may report the conduct to the Chair of the Board.
- Notification by a Relevant Person under this section 4 can be made verbally or in writing in the discretion of the Relevant Person and may be made confidentially if there is a genuine concern of reprisal. However, the Chief Executive Officer (or the Chair of the Board as the case may be) must record the fact of the reporting of Prohibited Conduct and particulars of the alleged Prohibited Conduct in writing within 48 hours of the report from the Relevant Person for presentation to the Board.
- Any report by a Relevant Person under this section 4 will be dealt with confidentially by the Sport unless disclosure is otherwise required or permitted under this Policy, by law, or if the allegation of the Prohibited Conduct is already in the public domain.
- A Relevant Person has a continuing obligation to report any new knowledge or suspicion regarding any conduct that may amount to Prohibited Conduct under this Policy, even if the Relevant Person's prior knowledge or suspicion has already been reported.