In this section
- Australian Government Response to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Health and Ageing report: Diseases have no Borders: Report on the Inquiry into Health Issues across International Borders
- Australian Government response to the Senate Community Affairs Committee report: Pricing regulation associated with the Prostheses List framework
- Government responses to enquiries
- Response to the Senate Community Affairs Reference Committee Inquiry into the Complaints mechanism administered under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law.
- Response to the Senate Community Affairs References Committee Inquiry report: The prevalence of different types of speech, language and communication disorders and speech pathology services in Australia