Your Return of Service Period must commence no later than 12 months after you have qualified and attained Fellowship of a specialist college, including general practice.
Once you have become a Fellow you can commence your Return of Service Period anywhere you choose providing it is a District of Workforce Shortage for your discipline or specialty or it is in a Modified Monash Model 4-7 area.
- Return of Service Obligation
- Pre-Vocational Training
- District of Workforce Shortage
- GP Vocational Training
- GP once practising
- Specialist (non-GP) Vocational Training
- Specialist (non-GP) once practising
- Eligible Training Application Form
- Tenure Application Form
- DoctorConnect Website
- Modified Monash Model
- Bonded Medical Places (BMP) Scheme - summary
- BMP - Contact Information