- Your general practitioner.
- Your community health centre.
- Your community mental health centre.
For immediate counselling assistance, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14. Lifeline can also supply you with contacts, further information and help.
Other useful sources of information about mental illness are:
- SANE Australia website (www.sane.org)
- Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia Inc website (www.mifa.org.au)
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists website (www.ranzcp.org)
- Auseinet website (www.auseinet.com)
- Healthdirect website (www.healthdirect.gov.au)