4.1. Invitation to applyAn Invitation to Apply (ITA) for funding under the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander component of the Supporting Communities to Reduce the Risk of Suicide initiative will be advertised on the Department's Tenders and Grants internet page and the GrantsLink internet site.
Applications must be submitted to the Department by the closing date listed within the ITA document.
Applications received will be initially reviewed by the Department of Health and Ageing to ensure applicants meet the mandatory criteria including:
- Definition of legal entity
- Required insurance levels or willingness to obtain
- Addressing all selection criteria
- Agreement to acknowledgments on the reporting of the project, and agreement to the terms of the funding agreement
- Completion of the declaration and
- Letters of support for joint applications.
4.2. How to submit an applicationApplications may be submitted in the following manner:
- Number of copies: one hard copy (single sided) and one electronic copy provided on USB and
- Applications must be submitted on the official application form provided in the ITA documentation.
- Posted to:
Supporting Communities to Reduce the Risk of Suicide initiative - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander component
Department of Health and Ageing
Foyer, Ground Floor
23 Furzer Street
Woden ACT 2606